Griffin Law Office, APC will be awarding a $500 scholarship to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre-law studies, or a student entering law school in the Fall 2024 semester. This is to be used exclusively for tuition or other related expenses. Students must be accepted into a program at any U.S. school for Fall 2024 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
The following are required before the application will be considered:
- A letter showing acceptance
- Complete transcripts
- A headshot picture of the applicant (If selected as a winner, your image will be used when we announce on the site).
This scholarship application requires that students write an essay on a topic of their choice, related to an area of law that interests them. Essays should be between one and three pages in length.
- The $500 scholarship will be awarded in the first week of September 2024.
- A check will be sent to the recipient directly and should be used for tuition and school-related expenses only.
The form below will be available for scholarship applications through August 31, 2024. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Do not call or contact our law firm directly about the scholarship. Only applications submitted electronically will be considered.
"*" indicates required fields
At Griffin Law Office, APC, we’ve led our clients through their California criminal defense law needs. Our skilled criminal defense lawyer represent clients in the following practice areas and cities:
- White Collar Crime
- Human Trafficking
- Drug Trafficking
- Assault & Battery
- Drug Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Prominent Expungement
- Professional Licensing Defense
- Sex Crime Defense
- Theft and Burglary Defense