Attorney Madelynn Woodhall
While attending CWSL, Ms. Woodhall was an active member of the school’s trial team. Ms. Woodhall participated in local and national competitions gaining experience in courtroom strategies and preparing different stages of trail. In March of 2016, Ms. Woodhall’s team was the Los Angeles Regional Champion in the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition where the team went on to compete in the National Finals in New Orleans, LA.
Ms. Woodhall performed her clinical internship with the California Innocence Project. CIP is a non-profit organization that works towards the release of wrongfully convicted inmates. During her time with the innocence project, Ms. Woodhall managed her own caseload and conducted investigations all over California pursuing claims of innocence.
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Manhattan College
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Juris Doctor, California Western School of Law
- Trial Team Member, 4 semesters
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers Mock Trial Champion, 2014 & 2015
- American Association for Justice Regional Champions, 2016