Work with an assault lawyer in San Diego who has the passion, integrity, and relentless work ethic you need to win your case.
- Felony Battery w/ Strike Allegation: NOT GUILTYA Griffin Law Office client was entering her Army base in Washington state when she was pulled aside by Military Police and informed that she had a felony arrest warrant out of San Diego.
- Felony DUI Causing Paralysis: NOT GUILTYMr. Griffin was retained after a client was arrested and charged with the following...
- Domestic Violence and Vandalism: NOT GUILTYA 19-year-old San Diego State University Student retained Griffin Law Office after she was charged with Domestic Battery, Inflicting a Traumatic Condition on her 27-year-old boyfriend, and Vandalism.
- LAPD Officer Charged with Alien Smuggling and Conspiracy: Serious Charges Dismissed at Trial- Probation SentenceMr. Griffin was retained by a 10-year LAPD veteran, who had been arrested for smuggling a 26-year old Mexican citizen across the border into the U.S.
- Child Molestation and Restraining Order: All Charges Dropped & Restraining Order DismissedMr. Griffin of Griffin Law Office put an end to a yearlong nightmare for his client, a 26-year-old Navy hovercraft pilot who was wrongfully accused of sexually abusing his 4-year-old daughter.